Converging the momentum between fine design and modern function.
I’m an award-winning graphic designer and fine artist. Specializing in print and web media design, I bring to each project a distinguished and professional style. My fine art education is the foundation to creating aesthetically-pleasing designs.
I deliver projects that add value to a client’s brand with a modern and timeless style. I incorporate some of my favorite design techniques, such as typography and illustration, to create an emotive experience for the end user.
It’s a priority to me when approaching a project to analyze the project from all perspectives, conception to end usage. I oversee the process from a project management and logistics perspective, with considerations for budget, time management and functionality.
I am currently available for freelance and contract digital and graphic design projects. Please email inquires to heather (at) heathermgraves.com
Here are some examples of projects I have experience creating:
- Conception and design of digital and print branding, ads, web banners, collateral, eblasts
- Executive-level communication strategies through infographics and presentations
- Convention and exhibit large scale banners, podium art, backdrops and marketing collateral
- Conception, development, production and deliverables for strategic pursuits, proposals and enhancing corporate branding
- Design digital and print sell sheets, ebooks, infographics, advertisement & brochures, web pages, PowerPoint sales presentations
- DoubleClick media HTML5 digital ads
- Accessibility PDF document enabling
- Video and web graphics
- Social media marketing: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, email marketing
- Manage, direct and execute DSLR photo & video shoots
______________________ ….. ______________________
My current resume is downloadable here.